- Just where do you think you’re going with that?!
Maybe she’s asking another family member.
- Can you hear me, honey? I’m talking to you.
Oh, darn… You are talking to me.
- No! Stop right there!
Maybe if I go left, she’ll leave me alone.
Go right then?
- Don’t you dare take another step, Mister!
Oh, come on!
- How many times do I have to repeat myself?
- Take that filthy thing out of my kitchen!
But it’s mine!
- Give it here then.
- Come on, give it!
- I’m taking it to the garbage now. And don’t let me catch you looking for it.
You know how long it took me to catch that freakin’ mouse?
- Understood, kitten?
I’ll go catch and try to sneak another one in. You’re bound to go write a flash about this.