As you know, I have decided to take June and make it my month of leaving love letters behind – every single day.
I have started last Friday. Already one week into it, and I am having so much fun! I can tell it will be an amazing month.
- In a book I flipped through
- On a bus seat on my way home from work
- For our waiter at a terrace where I’ve met up with friends
- In the park
- On the playground
- In someone’s flower patch outside their flat
- At a jewelry booth of the local handmade street fair
Hope you all have a fabulous, love-filled Friday!
PS: Can’t view my photos on Facebook? We should be friends there as well