I have to disclose at the very beginning (in case you haven’t noticed from my previous posts here) that this was so not my week. It was tough and depressing and just plain annoying.
However, I can see how much love lettering my world has helped with balancing my mood throughout the week.
I searched for words which touched my heart. Quotes which lifted my spirits. And they helped. A lot.
I just hope they also helped turn around someone else’s week as well!
- At the administrative offices of Házsongard Cemetery
- For the teachers at the kindergarten
- On the playground (because I babysit = spend a lot of my afternoons on playgrounds)
- On a park bench
- On someone’s garage door
- In someone’s parking spot
- In a handbag I looked at, at a thrift store
Hope you all have a fabulous, love-filled Friday!
PS: Can’t view my photos on Facebook? We should be friends there as well