My new travelogue and I are going on a hiatus for a couple of weeks. Okay, not just the two of us… we’re letting the Chef tag along as well
Kidding aside though, I’m really excited for the lovely new things on the horizon:
the opportunity to travel a little bit (to several different places), the break from life as I know it here in this moment. I’m looking forward to taking pictures, breathing fresh mountain air, discovering trails in forests and getting some much needed rest. I’m looking forward to change; the big, beautiful changes that dance in my mind and heart, like in people’s all over the world. Plus, I’m especially looking forward to writing and reading time by the pool.
(I already stacked four books, the travelogue and a thick notebook next to my nearly packed bags.)
Now, since you’re here already, feel free to browse through the:
- Seasonal Photo Challenge – it’s more fun than you’d think by reading the title
- Recipes of the Month – impress someone you love with a yummy home cooked meal
- Creative Writing Corner – see if you like my flash fiction or poems better
- Green Lifestyle posts – go green; ‘nuff said
- blog, in general – everything is right up there in the menu bars, and don’t forget to scroll down and hit “older entries” to go back in time
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the summer, and I will see you back here on August 29.
Lots of love to you <3