Work is pretty demanding of my time, attention and… well, life, lately, but I finally made enough time (instead of going to bed early), to properly thank and acknowledge the following blog awards which floated my way through the blogosphere.
Thanks a million to everyone!
Given how wonderful the lovely people who awarded me are, it makes me feel especially honored that they felt I deserved the:
- Thank the person who nominated me,
- post 11 facts about myself,
- nominate 11 bloggers + notify them of their award,
- and pose 11 new random questions for them.
So… 11 facts about me, in no particular order.
- Today, the Chef and I exchanged presents, just because we found two cute (highly perfect for each other!) magnets. Mine says “Keep calm and drink tea”, his says “Keep calm and drink coffee”.
- I’d like to be able to move to Brasov and live in the “Writer’s Quarter”, right where it borders with “Flowers Quarter”.
- Usually, clothes shopping for myself happens when/if my mom brings something cute home from the clothes shop she works in and I like said item. I dislike shopping for myself that much.
- My tea supply currently holds 8 different flavors. The current favorite is Vanilla Caramel. (And I’ll have to try Dandelion tea, since Cathy says it’s sweet!)
- The best latte I had, while out and about, was at Bibliotheque Pub with my friend Trisha, in Brasov. Crème Brûlé flavor.
- Love having met one of my online friends in real life in April! She’s an absolute delight <3
- I still am not rested enough since the beginning of April, since the shop merger thing at work.
- Melon is my favorite ice cream flavor. And melon-chocolate, my favorite combo.
- 1 and 8 are numbers which repeat themselves so much in my life. Won’t even go into it
- This particular green I saw in the shop was never a shade I would’ve consciously chosen for drapes, but seeing it in my room, I just love it! Even upholstered my computer chair and had a decorative pillow made from the remaining fabric.
- I simply don’t have the energy to reply to Franny’s questions, nor to form new ones myself…
As that last one states, I’d like to ask those I nominate, to please go read and reply to Franny’s questions if you want to; or see the questions she or Cathy had to answer. If not, I’ll happily read the 11 random facts about yourself even without extra questions!
The Sunshine Award from Kira Lyn Blue
Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
And now for the 10 questions:
- Favorite color – blue.
- Favorite animal – cat.
- Favorite number – 81.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Lime & Mint Lemonade.
- Favorite alcoholic drink – Coconut Mojito or Piña Colada.
- Facebook or Twitter? – I would’ve answered differently a year ago, but right now it’s Facebook. I like Twitter nearly as much though.
- Passions – Reading, writing, photography, creating anything handmade.
- Prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving. I can get really awkward when receiving them…
- Favorite City – Siracusa in Sicilia, Italia.
- Favorite TV Shows – The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, The Good Wife, The Flintstones (cartoon), etc.
My nominations for both of these, or the one they haven’t yet received:
Hope everyone has fun with these! Looking forward to your facts and answers
PS: I’m generally awful at the whole remembering who awarded me with what around the blogosphere, so I hope I haven’t forgotten about someone/something! Please remind me if so.