Laurita Miller, an amazing writer I met through the #fridayflash community, has surprised me with the Happy 101 award.
The rules of the award have instructed me to list ten things that make me happy, then pass the award along to five other happy bloggers.
I recently wrote a list of small things which make me happy, 35 things to be exact, and I’ll take this opportunity to add more things to that list.
For me, happiness is:
- Listening to music and singing (along)
- Compliments when I least expect them
- The snow globe from my fiancé
- Cool wallpapers (can give me such a mood uplift when I’m feeling blue)
- Happy memories from the past
- The perfect writing-time (including nice weather, a cool breeze, etc.)
- A view (of the Lake, from the rooftop, from the Fellegvár hill, etc.)
- Politeness and respect
I’m curious to read ten things which makes the following people happy, so I’ll pass this award on to:
If you also feel like sharing, leave me a comment and list a few things which get you out of a state of sadness, some things that are consequential to your happiness.