Ever wondered of a DIY method to have patterned concrete that fits a tight budget? I’ll share a little secret of how you can get it done in no time and basically for free. Take notes, it’s complicated!
For all intended purposes, it’s best to do this in the evening:
– Mix concrete according to specifications on the packaging.
– Pour concrete wherever needed.
– Smoothen it out carefully until it looks perfect.
– Watch it like a hawk for about an hour, then go work on something else for a while.
– By the time you come back you’ll have the perfect paw print patterns in it courtesy of curious, but very helpful cats.
For the fullest effect it helps to have three cats so the pattern will come out looking more random and with different paw print sizes.
– Note: it probably works just as well with dogs if you’d like to have a pattern of bigger paw prints.