Steadying an aim is good for us from time to time. Even if I can’t fulfill much of it just yet, I think being on the right path is what matters most.
Estrella’s purpose for money, Feb. 2012
- Travel. By myself, and with loved ones
- Surprise loved ones with gifts
- Buy friend’s books and art
- Shop organic/homemade/handmade/etc.
- Build my plaster crafting business so it becomes a steady income
- Save up and invest wisely
- Turn writing into a priority and a steady income
- Donate, be a philanthropist
- Own a lovely home – where ever the right place for it turns out to be.
- Create my own writing space and workshop in said home
Quite honestly, I don’t want a lot of money. I don’t think a pirate’s chest full of money is required to be happy. I only want enough to do what I want to do and be who I want to be this lifetime — as opposed to having two (three) jobs just to stay poor.
What is your purpose for money?
*Blog post inspired by Danielle LaPorte’s second post for The Burning Questions Series.