– Just where do you think you’re going with that?!
Maybe she’s asking another family member.
– Can you hear me, honey? I’m talking to you.
Oh, darn… You are talking to me.
– No! Stop right there!
Maybe if I go left, she’ll leave me alone.
Go right then?
– Don’t you dare take another step, Mister!
Oh, come on!
– How many times do I have to repeat myself?
– Take that filthy thing out of my kitchen!
But it’s mine!
– Give it here then.
– Come on, give it!
– I’m taking it to the garbage now. And don’t let me catch you looking for it.
You know how long it took me to catch that freakin’ mouse?
– Understood, kitten?
I’ll go catch and try to sneak another one in. You’re bound to go write a flash about this.