In no particular order, I’d like to stop:
- making excuses for not creating more time for theater and opera, walks, reading, writing and everything else that I love
- worrying about anything and everything that doesn’t have a good reason to support said worrying
- putting myself down if some items on my to-do list don’t get crossed off
- staying up too late – no matter what the reason
- losing patience
- doing things for others when it’s not my “job” to and it isn’t even appreciated
- letting stuff pile up until not having done them drives me crazy
- underselling myself
- letting small, unimportant things upset me
To actually stop doing them will take a while, but I think I’m on the right track.
Your turn, what would you like to stop doing?
*Blog post inspired by this question from Danielle LaPorte’s The Burning Questions Series.