This time, it is The Versatile Blogger Award, which I’ve received and blogged about before, so won’t do it again today; and the:
Super Sweet Blogging Award from Franny Stevenson of dr.franny and mrs.myself
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? – I’d say that depends. Does it have chocolate in it?
- Chocolate or Vanilla? – Chocolate. Except if we’re talking about ice cream flavors, in which case I combine chocolate with a scoop of melon.
- Favorite Sweet Treat? – Stroopwafels. Because I love tea, and they go together perfectly.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? – When I’m tired. Sometimes I am too tired to go fetch them from the kitchen, but I still crave them. Just the other night I was craving chocolate and was lucky I had leftover Easter Bunnies ;)
- Sweet Nick Name? – “Kicsi Kincsem” (= My Little Treasure), the Chef’s sweet nickname for me.
And now, I am shamelessly going to ignore the requirement, and nominate only seven blogs instead of thirteen. However, these people are all super sweet, and as far as I know also like sweet things! ;)
I’d also like to thank Franny for the Because You’re Fantabulous Award and the Awesome Blossom award. These two are no-strings-attached blog awards, so if you would like them, please take and post them to your blog/bestow as you see fit.
Love, to each and every one of you! <3