Having a Chef for a boyfriend is nice.
However, it is a bit hard to give them gifts when one best likes giving handmade/homemade ones.
There are so many ideas out there which require serious “props”, that I thought I’d first share here the easy ideas I’ve come across, tried and was successful with.
Crafts for your chef:
- Cookery-inspired fridge magnets
- Or some wine cork fridge magnets
- An interesting, highly practical spice-shelf
- Baby-apron for a bottle of something you gift them
More along the lines of you cooking:
- House delivery of an Estrella’s Love Pizza
- If they like coffee, a bottle of Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- A bottle of Orange Syrup
So your chef can do some cooking (with):
- Gift in a jar, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- A baby-jar of Mumbai Spice
- Or maybe some French Spiced Salt
- For flavoring dishes, a jar of Red Peppers Paste
PS: When I have access to materials for more elaborate gifts, I’ll write another summary post like this one.