The thing is, I am a true home body during sweater weather. Any time I can get away with it, actually, but especially during Winter.
One way that makes me feel a little better about the cooler (and upcoming bitterly cold!) months is getting the chance to transform my
cave house into a cozy place. Where I can chose to hibernate the winter months away (not joking.) ;)
In doing so, for today’s post, I decided to make a list of it and name a few cozy home items I love.
- snowflake jammies
- hand warmers while crafting
- a cup of delicious, hot tea
- warm bed as a reading corner propped with a comfy array of pillows and blankie
- night time reading
- “sweater candles” and scented teacup candles
- furry friends to snuggle up with
- fluffy socks to keep my feet nice and warm
- fresh-out-of-the-oven Cinnamon Rolls
Hand me any of these on a cold evening and I’m a happy
cave-dweller lady ;)
What home items do you like best, what’s on Your Cozy List this season?