Seems like my blogging-every-day-until-Christmas plan worked. I’m full of ideas, and eager to write new blog posts and have even wrote a few poems, and a flash fiction during relaxing after Christmas lunch the other day.
While building my book Christmas tree, I first topped it off with my Curious Lists book. Then thought better and replaced it with something else, so I could look through it and write something up soon. That “soon” is today.
As you’re accustomed, I’ll share one of the list titles in this book and the content I came up with. Then, You let me know in the comment section what Your lists would look like.
I opened the book at random, to page 111 and then chose the bottom title, from the chapter “Lists for Holidays”. For it is the holiday season, I decided to give this list a festive/humorous spin and thought of items accordingly. Here’s what I came up with.
- Attend to fair maidens – decorate the castle
- Make a popcorn & berry garland for the royal Christmas Tree
- Have faith and believe in the power of Mistletoe
- Knit a red and green open stitch eternity scarf for the princess
- On Christmas Eve be the first to arrive caroling to the royal court
- Wear Santa hat on top of his helmet
- Hang a wreath around his horse’s neck
- Build a knightly snowman complete with knight helmet and shield
- When called upon, help Santa’s Elves build toys
- Bake and build a gingerbread house
- Defeat the Grinch
- Ensure the survival of Holiday traditions
Your turn, leave me your list items in the comments below. Have I left anything out?