Last week in the year of loving ourselves fearlessly the assignment was to start a Best-Thing Journal. So, at the end of each day, I wrote one sentence that answers the question, “What was the best thing about today?” Here’s my week, in answers:
- Monday – Received breakfast in bed (and also coffee, and lunch, and tea, and chocolate.)
- Tuesday – Spent the evening cuddling with the BF, watching our current series.
- Wednesday – Slept in for a bit and woke up to kitty kisses.
- Thursday – Found a good Secret Santa gift.
- Friday – Had a great time at the firm’s X-Mas Party (tried a new cocktail I never had before, Blueberry Highlife).
- Saturday – Had french fries for lunch, with Fajita seasoning.
- Sunday – Went on a road trip to visit the Corvin Castle in Hunedoara, just the two of us.
The assignment for Week 49 is to Go on an Adventure. j defines it as:
“…little adventures lead to bigger ones, and big adventures lead to new understandings, expanded horizons, accelerated upward trajectories. Evolution is all about change. It’s about leaving behind what doesn’t serve you and reaching bravely for what does. It’s not easy, but the key to personal evolution is to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
This week, go on an adventure. Rename your discomfort “the thrill of discovery”.”
How was your week? Did you start a best-thing journal? What do you have on it? If you haven’t written one yet, it’s not too late – not much time has passed since last Monday! Feel free to write your list below in the comments section, I’d love to see what the best things in your every day were last week!
PS: If you’re interested in joining us, you don’t have to have the e-guide to play, but if you’d like it, you can buy it in the shop.