Life can be overwhelming sometimes and we all have days when we feel like we’re about to lose it, and while it’s necessary to work through all the hurdles in our lives, it’s also important to recognize that we need a mental breather, and step away from situations to find some clarity.
- Today I dared to confront a friend.
- Today I took a risk in writing a letter to an old friend.
- Today I said goodbye to my vacation plans.
- Today I challenged myself to run 6km! I made it to 7,4 km!
- Today I did the hardest thing for me when I didn’t bring up what I truly wanted to talk about with my mom.
- Today I did something worth doing: ran in a charity cross event!
- Today I traveled to a friend’s funeral.
- Today I was bold when I asked for what I needed.
- Today I loved you in the only way I can right now.
- Today I resisted fear by following the lead of my boyfriend.
- Today I took a leap when I offered a different solution to an older, recurring issue.
- Today I had the courage to sign up for a photography class.
- Today I said yes to dates instead of chocolate.
- I asked for help from colleagues when I got stuck.
- Today I stopped doing the dishes to cuddle with the cat for a while.
- Today I let go of the idea that I can’t have fun alone.
- Today I got rid of half my wardrobe.
- Today I acknowledged that I am enough, just as I am today.
- Today I showed courage when I went ice skating alone.
- Today I surrendered to depression.
- Today I took a chance on myself.
They’re not all positive, just like Life doesn’t stop if we’re feeling low. But I enjoyed coming back to this blog posts’s draft for over two years, until I ended the sentences above.
Below, or if you click ‘continue reading’, you’ll find the list if you want to copy it for yourself and fill it out.