Work is pretty demanding of my time, attention and… well, life, lately, but I finally made enough time (instead of going to bed early), to properly thank and acknowledge the following blog awards which floated my way through the blogosphere.
Thanks a million to everyone!
Given how wonderful the lovely people who awarded me are, it makes me feel especially honored that they felt I deserved the:
Liebster Award from Catherine Russell of Ganymeder, and Franny Stevenson of dr.franny and mrs.myself.
The rules for passing on the award are quite simple:
- Thank the person who nominated me,
- post 11 facts about myself,
- nominate 11 bloggers + notify them of their award,
- and pose 11 new random questions for them.
So… 11 facts about me, in no particular order.
- Today, the Chef and I exchanged presents, just because we found two cute (highly perfect for each other!) magnets. Mine says “Keep calm and drink tea”, his says “Keep calm and drink coffee”.
- I’d like to be able to move to Brasov and live in the “Writer’s Quarter”, right where it borders with “Flowers Quarter”.
- Usually, clothes shopping for myself happens when/if my mom brings something cute home from the clothes shop she works in and I like said item. I dislike shopping for myself that much.
- My tea supply currently holds 8 different flavors. The current favorite is Vanilla Caramel. (And I’ll have to try Dandelion tea, since Cathy says it’s sweet!)
- The best latte I had, while out and about, was at Bibliotheque Pub with my friend Trisha, in Brasov. Crème Brûlé flavor.
- Love having met one of my online friends in real life in April! She’s an absolute delight <3
- I still am not rested enough since the beginning of April, since the shop merger thing at work.
- Melon is my favorite ice cream flavor. And melon-chocolate, my favorite combo.
- 1 and 8 are numbers which repeat themselves so much in my life. Won’t even go into it ;)
- This particular green I saw in the shop was never a shade I would’ve consciously chosen for drapes, but seeing it in my room, I just love it! Even upholstered my computer chair and had a decorative pillow made from the remaining fabric.
- I simply don’t have the energy to reply to Franny’s questions, nor to form new ones myself…
As that last one states, I’d like to ask those I nominate, to please go read and reply to Franny’s questions if you want to; or see the questions she or Cathy had to answer. If not, I’ll happily read the 11 random facts about yourself even without extra questions! :)
The Sunshine Award from Kira Lyn Blue
Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
And now for the 10 questions:
- Favorite color – blue.
- Favorite animal – cat.
- Favorite number – 81.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Lime & Mint Lemonade.
- Favorite alcoholic drink – Coconut Mojito or Piña Colada.
- Facebook or Twitter? – I would’ve answered differently a year ago, but right now it’s Facebook. I like Twitter nearly as much though.
- Passions – Reading, writing, photography, creating anything handmade.
- Prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving. I can get really awkward when receiving them…
- Favorite City – Siracusa in Sicilia, Italia.
- Favorite TV Shows – The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, The Good Wife, The Flintstones (cartoon), etc.
My nominations for both of these, or the one they haven’t yet received:
Kira Lyn Blue
Hope everyone has fun with these! Looking forward to your facts and answers ;)
PS: I’m generally awful at the whole remembering who awarded me with what around the blogosphere, so I hope I haven’t forgotten about someone/something! Please remind me if so.